[chbot] Insanely cheap WiFi module ESP8266

follower follower at rancidbacon.com
Fri Dec 12 11:05:32 GMT 2014

I just finished putting together a quick start guide about the ESP8266 for
Kiwicon in Wellington: <http://www.labradoc.com/i/follower/p/notes-esp8266>

The Lua interpreter firmware available for it is pretty nifty--few lines of
code to get a standalone device to act as an AP with HTTP server.

--Philip;

On Friday, 12 December 2014, Mark Atherton <markaren1 at xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am probably late finding this out, but this looks like an amazing,
complete WiFi AP, client etc. for about US$5

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201206173209 with some extra GPIO