[chbot] Next Meeting - please respond

Ivo Gorny ivo.gorny at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 23:50:51 GMT 2014

I obviously have some problems to get my mail trough to the list - so
please respond if you can read this mail and let me know
if you plan to attend the next meeting, if you probably may want to
contribute by bringing some food and/or present something else.

Here's my post from yesterday, slightly updated:

I don't know if my last post some days ago ever made it to the mailing
list - here's another try

Four Sleeps until next meeting - we'll meet at Callaghan Innovation, 14
Sir William Pickering Drive, this is on the /opposite/ side to the new
Fulton Hogan building. The entry is in the two story part of number 14,
fopr those who want to use Google Earth - here are the coordinates of
the door: -43.4942003,172.55890

Because it's the last meeting of the year, I suggest we all bring
something to eat and drink - we have a kitchen with an oven and a
microwave (no cook top!)  available there.

Cheers

Ivo