[chbot] Chock Fish contest

follower follower at rancidbacon.com
Sat Dec 6 04:31:42 GMT 2014

On 6 December 2014 at 13:02, Mark Atherton <markaren1 at xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> What question should he ask to find the branch in the road to York ?
Point at one of the forks and ask "Would you tell me to take this fork to York"?

Correct fork:
  * Liar would say not to take it, but would lie about it so her
answer would be "yes, I would".
  * Truth teller would say to take it, and would tell the truth so her
answer would be "yes, I would".
Incorrect fork:
  * Liar would say to take it, but would lie about it so her answer
would be "no, I wouldn't".
  * Truth teller would say not to take it, and would tell the truth so
her answer would be "no, I wouldn't".

There's a truth table and boolean logic in there somewhere… :)

But, you know, it's Saturday afternoon so I might've missed something...

--Philip;