[chbot] Robotics Group Advertising

Richard Jones richard.jones.1952 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 04:20:49 BST 2014

The 3rd Monday in the month arrives very early this September.
September 15th to be precise. I wondered if anyone happens to know
when and where our next event is, and whether it would be appropriate
to add this on a regular basis to the Christchurch Tech Events
calendar? I have no idea how to do this, but I'll bet it would be
really good advertising, and that someone in our group knows how to
get us onto that calendar.

Hands up who knows when and where the event is and how to get us on
the Tech events calendar.

Some good ideas are slow to germinate :-)

Richard