[chbot] Pushing a trolley with a robot

Andy Gardner ceo at andygardner.com
Wed Aug 20 06:56:17 BST 2014

How about having the trailer coupling mounted forward of the trailer wheels (above the scoop system), then a bar coming out the front of the truck, up higher than the height of the trailer going over the top of the trailer, then attaching to the coupling.

If you get what I mean. It might look a little silly, but it would work and would be a lot easier, software-wise.