[chbot] Loaf of Bread and Chocolate Fish

Helmut Walle helmut.walle at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 08:27:27 BST 2014

Ok, thanks, Spencer; I've placed my bet. Now seeing that you have
declared that you are going to issue a chocolate fish, we might say that
you are using your electricity meter for billing purposes... and if this
happens in NZ, then according to the Electricity Industry Participation
Code (EIPC) your meter must be certified by an EA-Approved Test House
(ATH). Both the EIPC and a list of ATHs are available from the EA
http://www.ea.govt.nz/

But you probably were already aware of the legal / compliance
implications of your offer :-)

Kind regards,

Helmut.