[chbot] Tee-hee-hee. :-)

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Thu Aug 7 05:38:08 BST 2014

From this ebay seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/18DOF-Six-feet-6Legged-Intelligent-Robot-Spider-Metal-Frame-Kit-w-Bearing-Horn-/251473974554

There are a few folks selling them on ebay and also on aliexpress etc, but with the 18x metal geared servos, lower bearings and alloy horns this was an OK deal.  There are some sellers doing full kits cheaper with poor feedback or in the case of Aliexpress no feedback.

I’ve had a look through the kit bits now, although I should be working and it’s a bit of a jigsaw puzzle as there are no instructions but the hardware part of it will be the least of my problems I suspect. :-)

FYI, It appears to be a pretty much direct knock-off of the lynx-motion alloy hex.

Cheers, Chris H.