[chbot] Lazy software developers please read...

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 05:18:10 BST 2014

Thanks for the comments thus far.

Clearly writing a whole lot of python does not satisfy the first
criterion of being lazy.

What I am really hoping for is something that I can just process with
a simple bash script

for f in *.[ch]
do
mash_file $f
done

But on reflection, I'll have to go into each file and fill out the
details anyway.

I will see what eclipe/geany can do.

Thanks

Charles