[chbot] Next Meeting Monday 14th April 2014 6:30-9:30pm

Richard Jones richard.jones.1952 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 05:17:20 BST 2014

I have booked the room for Monday 14th April 2014, and the Easter
Monday meeting is canceled.

The next Christchurch Robotics meeting is to be held at Tait Radio
Communications, 175 Roydvale Avenue, in Training Room 2 on Monday 14th
April 2014 from 6.30pm to 9.30pm. Park in the South Side Car Park
which has large signs for Tait Radio Communications. We meet in
Training Room 2 which is accessed by a small entrance which is located
beyond the beyond the main administration entrance. I'll put a notice
on the doorway, tap or rattle the door and somebody will let you in.

Google Map location :

http://www.zenbu.co.nz/entry/1114232-tait-electronics-limited

Pictures of the South side car park road entrance and the door to enter by :

https://picasaweb.google.com/113134050398543502524/ChchRobotics2011May16?authkey=Gv1sRgCPqpyfaB8pHDkwE&feat=directlink

Bring along a past or present project or two. Feel free to bring a
friend, all ages welcome. There will be a sign in and sign out sheet
so that we know how many people are in the building.

Richard