[chbot] Video cameras

Marshland Engineering marshland at marshland.co.nz
Wed Apr 2 21:03:54 BST 2014

As most robots have some kind of camera, you may have the answer to this. We
run 8 motorcycle race track meetings a year and 1 street race.

We are looking at cameras to video the corners in case of accidents. Any
suggestion on cheap cameras that will video for an 8 hour period. We can add
an external battery if needed. Preferably low res and 15 frames a second to
ensure we don't overrun a 32 gb stick.  We will need about 8 or so. Most
specs on the web don't really cover the complete range of options the camera
has.

Cheers Wallace.