[chbot] RaspberryPi purchase

m.beckett at amuri.net m.beckett at amuri.net
Wed Sep 18 01:17:44 BST 2013

Good luck with the assembled in China version.
There are various
threads on the forum relating to issues.

I'm puzzled by the "..(also
cheaper): ..."

As I'm pretty sure that US$52.50 is more than NZ$46+gst
unless it contained more than a single RPi.

Anyway someone asked, there
is the information.

Do whatever you want, or not.

Mark

20:22:06 NZST +1200, Mark Beckett wrote:

http://nz.element14.com
>> 219186301 is the Model B $46 + GST

Usually the 01 at the end always denotes a special of the item with
the
> number without the 01. In this case they have missed redirecting
the 01
> number to the we-dont-want-to-sell-to-you-get-stuffed page.
>

> For less annoying suppliers (also cheaper):

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Red-Raspberry-Pi-2-0-Red-Raspberry-Pi-2-0-Model-B-Raspberry-Pi-B-type/605526_953492480.html

US$52.40 shipped. I didn't look for others there.

> I already have
an RPi (from E14 before they became RPi-useless),
> otherwise I'd just
go to nicegear and have no problems and don't have a
> multinational
waste my time.