[chbot] multicore uP

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Sep 15 23:30:08 BST 2013

Hi Volker,

"20 bucks (all American), same as the dev board, what's the problem? (Read the tools notes, you may need 2.)"

Yup, but there is NZ$125 minimum order for free shipping to NZ.using Digikey.

Failing that you can order in US$ and expect to pay US$45 shipping to NZ using Digikey.

... unless their shipping rules have changed.

In terms of the architecture, it follows in the path of the Transputer, and a parallel C looks quite interesting, if not even a tad cool.

The toolchain seems not to be too bothersome in terms of licencing, but as you say may take a while to get up the learning curve.

One application that they support is multi-channel audio over USB, along with royalty free Win32 drivers - which does interest me.

-mark