[chbot] Meeting Reminder: Monday 16 September 2013 from 6.30pm to 9.30pm

Richard Jones richard.jones.1952 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 21:38:04 BST 2013

The next Christchurch Robotics meeting is to be held at Tait Radio
Communications, 175 Roydvale Avenue, in Training Room 2 on Monday 16
September 2013 from 6.30pm to 9.30pm. Park in the South Side Car Park which
has a large sign for Tait Radio Communications. We meet in Training Room 2
which is accessed by a small entrance which is located beyond the beyond
the main administration entrance. I'll put a notice on the doorway, tap or
rattle the door and somebody will let you in.

Google Map location :

http://www.zenbu.co.nz/entry/1114232-tait-electronics-limited

Pictures of the South side car park road entrance and the door to enter by :

https://picasaweb.google.com/113134050398543502524/ChchRobotics2011May16?authkey=Gv1sRgCPqpyfaB8pHDkwE&feat=directlink

Bring along a past or present project or two. Feel free to bring a friend,
all ages welcome. There will be a sign in and sign out sheet so that we
know how many people are in the building.

Richard