[chbot] 3d Design software.

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Fri Sep 6 03:24:23 BST 2013

I came across this today that may interest some people.

Bluebie is a young lady in Australia, who under OpenSource spirit, put
together the bootloader for Digispark (ATtiny85), and has been
continuing  to tweak.
I have the utmost confidence she will persist to rectify any 'bugs' she
finds.

http://digistump.com/board/index.php/topic,1074.0/topicseen.html

Cheers
Mark