[chbot] Drone Delivery Service

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Mon Oct 14 22:39:01 BST 2013

On Tue 15 Oct 2013 10:23:16 NZDT +1300, Charles Manning wrote:

> It is an unfortunate attribute of society that new technologies can work
> 99.9% of the time, but when things go wrong that 0.1% of the time, the
> operators, designers, programmers, office cleaners and everyone else
> remotely involved will end up being sued. No doubt the lawyers are
> salivating...

IMHO designers need to ensure their new technologies are safe to
everyone if they are used, and should clearly ensure their copter rotors
don't smash anyone's eye out. I don't have too many problems with making
sure they take responsibility for that.

And do you want more of someone creaming off the profits while leaving
the problems for someone else to sort out and pay for?

http://volker.dnsalias.net/	Please do not CC list postings to me.