[chbot] Cheapie 7" tablets

hamster hamster at snap.net.nz
Tue Oct 1 22:35:40 BST 2013

Only related by topic, Paper Plus in South City Mall are dumping
their Octavo 7" tablets for $70.

Nothing special - 1024x600, Andriod
4.0.3, HDMI out, 2MP camera, no GPS, 8GB Flash.

But you do get a NZ
240V 2A USB charger, and a microUSB + USB OTG cable in the box, so if
they have value to you it makes a very cheap device to check your email
on.

If it breaks I'm hoping to salvage the screen ;-)

Mike

On
02.10.2013 09:00, Robin Gilks wrote:

> Greetings all
>
> I was very
pleased with my Freelander PD20 purchase until a dodgy cigar
> lighter -
USB adapter caused it to die a couple of weeks ago. I'm now
> looking
for a replacement.

> The much newer px2, also from Freelander,
although more expensive has the
> GPS I'm after and the mini hdmi output
and general CPUness to be very
> usable.