[chbot] web site problem

Robin Gilks robin at gilks.org
Wed Nov 27 01:55:11 GMT 2013

I've used uk2.net for years for my gilks.org domain.

They are physically in Docklands in the UK on a tier 1 trunk and their
prices are pretty keen at about $5/month for their standard package of 10
websites, 1 domain name, unlimited storage, unlimited traffic, a Mysql
database and one click install of Wordpress/Jumla etc. An extra $2 a month
gives you a free SSL certificate and access and a fixed IP address. These
prices are based on a 2 year contract.

Dedicated servers start at about $500 a year for a i7 Quad Core 2.6GHz 8GB
RAM 2x500GB HD Gbit link 10TB data

--
Robin Gilks zl3rob/g8ecj
Internet: g8ecj at gilks.org    http://www.gilks.org