[chbot] Code Academy

Kerry Harpur kayjayharpur at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 20:00:59 GMT 2013

HI all, I came across the Code Academy website the other day. It an
interactive learning tool for coding, possibly more suitable for younger
people starting out than older heads but an interesting project.
Languages/subjects being taught so far include Javascript, HTML/CSS, PHP,
Python, Ruby as well as APIs. It also allows people to build their own
courses which should be interesting to watch if the site takes off.

My only quibble after a wee look at it is that even if your code is
technically correct if it deviates from their answer then you'll be marked
wrong. Interested to see what other people think.

Regards,
Kerry