[chbot] Cheap Xilinx/Altera/Lattice FPGA programmer with Saleae logic analyser functionality (5 in 1 unit).

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Sun May 26 23:39:19 BST 2013

I have a Saleae unit. They really are great and at the price I recommend
every embedded programmer have one.

Hobbiests might want to bypass the cost of the hardware, but I agree with
Volker here.

If  you want to commit a crime to save a few dollars then go shoplifting.
The big chain stores can spare the money more than a small company like
Saleae logic can,