[chbot] ARM board

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Tue May 21 06:02:33 BST 2013

Mark Atherton wrote:
> Mr B,
>
> The issue is stand alone, ready to use USB / OTG code examples with
> pre-written drivers for MIDI. Also need to consider power and cost
> constraints.
Suggest you have a nosy, there are some examples/libraries on mbed
(which can be exported for use with other tools) but if they suit ??
But you already have yours working .....

> 'Shield onto it' -- never heard that before, beats the hell out of
> having to bother interfacing peripherals !
I thought Volker was running out of memory etc for his Semic monitor and
looking to move to an ARM device.
At least he could reuse his existing shield (with its funny form factor)
without having to duplicate his wiring.

However maybe I mis-interpreted ...sorry.

> Mark A, from England, via America.
Sorry. I only heard the stories from the states ....

MarkB