[chbot] nordic nRF

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Tue May 21 04:26:47 BST 2013

Hi Volker,

Ahhah I see the confusion.

Both wireless chip types (nRF24L01+ and nRF24LE1) have transceivers.
Last night, the small unit was programmed as RX only, and the USB
Host end as TX only. Since they use enhanced-shockwave they really
should be called PRX and PTX.

ARM, yes gorgeous, but is there a readily available USB Host example
that runs using a free toochain, Single chip, Consumes less than 40mA
at 3v3, and Costs less than NZ$10 ?

Actually that was Mark B's yourduino.com. Tis I here, Mark A.

I suggest we are now Mark A and Mark B otherwise I will have to start
to write articles from Shed Magazine, and he will have to learn some Verilog :)

-Mark A