[chbot] Reminder: Next Meeting Monday 20 May 2013

William Fleete fleetwil at gmail.com
Sun May 19 15:25:40 BST 2013

I'll most likely come along, I'll bring my displays again and an ESR meter I made, I do have a bit of a video of my display unit showing what happens when my wireless modules gets some bad packets (cosmic noise or overwhelmed receiver) with the error checking off, because the damn thing wouldn't do it in person, so I'll bring my laptop. And I think someone had some displays they were wanting to give me but they kept forgetting to bring them.

-william fleete

Sent from my iPad