[chbot] LiPo batteries

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Fri May 17 02:06:55 BST 2013

Thats hardley micro backup ...its more like auxillary power.

No I don't have a supplier ...I've just has some multi cell arrive from
Hobby King, and I've had some single cell from DX in the past.
/The best buy was Corey spotted Dick Smith Riccarton getting rid of
their Parrot ARDrone 11.1v 1000mA 10C batteries for just under $4
each....I got all 9 of them.../

As I said most of the RC type LiPo have ZERO protection.

Not sure of how useful the bags are, but i can make enquiries.
You're right not explosive proof

I have a pre-release version the article, but it will be out soon.

Some of the SeeedStudio Arduino boards (Stalker) had built in cell
charging (I think it was LiPo)
You could look at their open source circuitry.

Mark