[chbot] Robotic Sweepers

Hanno Sander hanno at mydancebot.com
Thu Jun 27 04:38:55 BST 2013

No, it's a very powerful vacuum cleaner.

However, like most vacuums, it has a rotating brush to agitate the carpet
while it vacuums.
Here's a quick video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buZMY39LpvI

The iRobot Scooba is better for non-carpeted areas:
"The robot prepares the floor by vacuuming loose debris, squirts clean
solution, scrubs the floor, and then sucks up the dirty solution leaving a
nearly dry floor behind."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooba

Hanno