[chbot] Follow up on laser cutting

Dave Bracken dave.bracken at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 01:04:52 GMT 2013

Hi,
I'm also interested in SDR and bought an RTL2832 based dongle recently
and am considering buying a HF converter soon.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ham-It-Up-v1-0-RF-Upconverter-For-SDR-Funcube-RTLSDR-MF-HF-Converter-E4000-/150917110538?pt=UK_Computing_Other_Computing_Networking&hash=item23235c5b0a
which is an opensource project the details of which can be found on
http://code.google.com/p/opendous/wiki/Upconverter

When I get it up and running, I'll let you know.

Dave.