[chbot] Anyone want to see 12Blocks for Arduino on Monday?

Hanno Sander hanno at mydancebot.com
Tue Feb 19 07:24:08 GMT 2013

Hi,
I've updated the documentation, installer and created a 2 minute getting
started video for 12Blocks on Linux:
http://onerobot.org/12blocks-on-linux/

Video is here:
http://youtu.be/UJMWneIDCYI

Uploading files to Arduino does not yet work for Linux- but stay tuned.
If you're interested in helping beta test the Arduino features let me
know...
Hanno
--
http://onerobot.org