[chbot] Next meeting ** NEXT WEEK, 26 AUG 2013 **

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Mon Aug 19 01:00:07 BST 2013

Sorry guys, I misread my local calender.

The meeting is scheduled next week,  on 26 AUG 2013

=============

Hello group,

Bridget McKendry should be along this evening to give the group an
update on the Makercrate, which is installed near the Pallet
Pavilion.<http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/business/opensource/8719232/First-of-fab-labs-to-open-for-business>http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/business/opensource/8719232/First-of-fab-labs-to-open-for-business
-- these should be lots of discussions about 3D printing and progress
with this project. Maybe even opportunities for our group...

Oscar has also said he may be along with his new flying-machine.

Kick off is 6:30 as usual at Tait Radio Communications, 175 Roydvale
Ave - easy to get to, and plenty of free parking.

This is a very informal and easy going event, please bring a friend.

When you feel comfortable with the group, bring a project to show off
or talk about.

It's not all about robots, it's more about meeting people, exchanging
ideas, and having fun related to Electronics, Controllers, Radio, 3D
printing, Flying machines, Crawling machines and just about anything
else in this arena.

Regards,

Mark

PS Interesting video on the way that technology is moving, maybe
there is a need for 20 of these units in the world
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPKZSuXAVMU>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPKZSuXAVMU
:)