[chbot] Dev boards and gadgets clean out

Michael Hope michaelh at juju.net.nz
Sat Nov 17 08:00:42 GMT 2012

Thanks for all the replies.  I've put the master list up at:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11bPe18-2lCSNAUMPOZWeNn-DKh48CW5RgFNOX7GfRJA/edit

Remaining are:

1x upek USB fingerprint reader (1d scanner)
2x STM32-H103 dev boards ($10)
2x mini-box picoCPU SAM9G45 ARM based car computer boards ($40)

I'll have two good PandaBoard ESs available in about a month.  Let me
know off list if you're interested.

-- Michael