[chbot] Dev boards and gadgets clean out

Michael Hope michaelh at juju.net.nz
Thu Nov 15 07:53:54 GMT 2012

We're moving so I have some development boards and gadgets to dispose of.
 Let me know off list if you're interested.  Sorry for the spam.

Beat-up radio control stuff that I always planned to robocise but never did:
1x Traxxas Rustler 10th scale truck with batteries ($20)
1x Parkzone Trojan plane with servos, motor controller, batteries ($50)
1x  radio gear, motor, etc from a crashed SuperCub LP (free)

Give aways to a good home:
1x ATMEGA8515
3x ATMEGA16B
1x upek USB fingerprint reader (1d scanner)
1x TLV320AIC3204 audio prototype board
1x S700KF15KC9729KAC bare 7" LCD
1x 40GB Firewire iPod Gen 2
1x PandaBoard OMAP4 Cortex-A9 dev board (faulty?)
1x Nexus One (broken LCD)
1x Wikireader

Others:
2x STM32-H103 dev boards ($10)
2x mini-box picoCPU SAM9G45 ARM based car computer boards ($40)
1x IGEPv2 OMAP3 Cortex-A8 development board ($40)
1x Raspberry Pi with case ($30)
1x BeagleBone Cortex-A8 development board ($40)
A few 5V 2A+ (some 4A) power supplies ($5)

-- Michael