[chbot] Bevel gears

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Mon Mar 12 06:45:50 GMT 2012

Wallace
I retrieved the brochure, and it was a small socket set with the
screwdriver bits, hardly a right angle screwdriver.
The last right angle screwdriver I had was a manual one, ie with a 90
deg bend at each end.
I think the blades were at right angles to each other so you always
could turn the screw.

I did hear one cheap source of bevel gears is right angle grinders.
Pretty cheap at several sources.

Mark