[chbot] Next Meeting Monday 16th July - Doorbell needed!

Yani Dubin yani.dubin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 12:39:13 BST 2012

Hi Richard,

Sorry for the short notice. I just dug him out to find out what drives him.
The results of the autopsy indicate that he eats 9V batteries, and the
ringer a CR2032. However both batteries appear to have a decent charge, and
I tried replacing the one in the ringer. I suspect he might be a bit ill
and need a proper pulling apart and mending. Curiousity hadn't gotten the
better of me yet, and so I'm not sure how he works on the inside or what
it'd take to get him running again. He can usually be triggered by a paw
squeeze or a remote message, but neither is working at present.

Hopefully he will make it in eventually, but if anyone else has a working
ringer they can provide, it'd be best to bring it.

Cheers,
Yani.