[chbot] Meeting Reminder: Monday 20th Feb 2012 6:30pm

william fleetwil at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 18:01:28 GMT 2012

i'll see if i can make it, i've done some updates (mostly firmware) to my
BIN watch. and i can bring the lab supply i made, if someone can bring an
oscilloscope i would like to measure its noise level etc

i've fixed some bugs in the watch, the automatic leap year calculation for
one, and added in a few power save features so it lasts around a week on a
charge as opposed to 1-and-a-half days. turning off the LEDs saves quite a
bit of juice, and it draws around 3mA pulsing a beep every 5 minutes or so
(at the time of writing it does it each minute but i will change it to every
5 minutes)

i've taken quite a few old TV's apart and i have quite a few 4433 Khz Xtals
if anyone's interested, they where quite old teles so the Xtal cans are
relatively big