[chbot] AVR Butterfly progression?

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Fri Feb 17 10:42:44 GMT 2012

On Fri 17 Feb 2012 14:42:49 NZDT +1300, Robin Gilks wrote:

> I'm after something like a AVR Butterfly in that its cheap, ready built,
> has a display built in and has a tool set that runs under Linux.
>
> The nearest so far is the STM32F103VCT6 recommended by Mark et al but I'm
> having a devils own job finding any specs on it (amount of flash, RAM, I/O
> etc).

I don't remember any problems with finding the datasheet at ST.
Can't find it in my notes, but google has it here:
http://www.st.com/internet/mcu/product/164492.jsp
100pin, 256k / 48k and a bit of everything of the usual.
Compared with the butterfly you won't know what to do with the space...

http://volker.dnsalias.net/	Please do not CC list postings to me.