[chbot] Which robot kit?

Chris Hamling the.hamlings at xtra.co.nz
Thu Feb 16 09:16:36 GMT 2012

Andrew,

Please have a look at VEX robotics they are the best being simple to
assemble, robust and mechanically versatile.

http://www.vexrobotics.com/education?ref=home
http://www.vexrobotics.com/products/vex-robot-starter-bundles/276-2231.html

You can program them using RobotC http://www.robotc.net/ that is windows
based and has simulators. We have 10 year olds to university students using
the VEX system.

I have copied Jason Morella in on this email (the President of the Robotics
Education and Competition Foundation) as I am sure they have teams in Korea
that you may be close enough for you to visit.

Hope this helps.

Chris Hamling