[chbot] Chipkit UNO32

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Tue Feb 14 09:36:30 GMT 2012

Thanks Mike
Element 14 price is $41.12 NZ. which is less than the AUD price inc
shipping.
http://nz.element14.com/digilent/chipkit-uno32/chipkit-uno32-development-board/dp/189321101

You do need to watch Element14, as they often have the same product with
a different part number and a different price.
ie the other price is NZ$56.

Same with the UNO, $42.35 and $60.70

Mark