[chbot] Chipkit UNO32

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Mon Feb 13 09:49:10 GMT 2012

Volker
Out of curiousity did you use the Chipkit IDE to check the sketch size.?

Also Arduino do have some 3v3 flavour devices, just not in UNO.

Robin
If you want to try a chipkit UNO32, I have one available.
They are also available at Element14 (formally Farnell) with free
freight (www.element14.co.nz)

Mark