[chbot] Choc Fish Challenge #5

Synco Reynders synco.reynders at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 10:49:27 BST 2011

So just when you thought you'd solved the problem... your boss makes
you do the 300 wire cable, however this cable in 10km long and you
discover your battery/lamp test doesn't work if the wire length is
more than 25km. Short of getting another battery etc... how would you
identify/label every wire in the cable??
Enjoy,
/s