[chbot] Robot Friendly Bluetooth board, and Arduino Nano V3 compatible

Michael Field hamster at snap.net.nz
Mon Sep 5 09:15:17 BST 2011

Hi,

I have my hands on a US$16.90 Arduino Nano 3.0.  It works just as it
should.

Pros:
- More Analogue pins than my "Mini Pro 3.3V" (A0-A7 vs A0-A3)
- No need for a USB-RS232TTL board
- Comes with header pins - perfect for using with breadboards
- Comes with mini-B USB cable
- A blue power LED

Cons:
- removing headers would be painful if you had to.
- annoying bright blue LED.
- Yet another mini-B USB cable... you can have too many!
- 12mm longer than a Mini Pro

My port of TinyBASIC was up and running without any fuss (don't give me
a hard time, I just wanted to see if it would work!)

TinyBasic in C V0.03.
1346 bytes free.
OK
 >5 for i = 1 to 5