[chbot] Choc fish challenege 3

Synco Reynders synco.reynders at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 01:42:25 BST 2011

I also found searching the internet ruined everything...
Found the perfect game of Connect4 was solved...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connect_Four

Also found some cunning code for the Queens problem, and just changing the
compiler optimisation option I got:
N=17 -> 95815104
none    2m25
-O3      1m25