[chbot] GCC / Codesourcery #pragma for ARM Cortex M3

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Oct 16 01:13:16 BST 2011

Thanks Richard,

'Attiude' in the context I intended was suggesting a negative
attitude towards other-peoples-ideas.

What you are proposing is good-solid-engineering !

Anyway, I think my fix is to pull out the very-tight-stuff, drop it
into a separate module/file and then figure out how to persuade
Eclipse to treat it differently from the gazillions (2 x 1^g) of
other files in the system.

Catch up with you Mon, pm.

-Mark