[chbot] GCC / Codesourcery #pragma for ARM Cortex M3

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sat Oct 15 20:30:55 BST 2011

Dunno if anyone has the answer off the top of their head...

I need tight optimization around a small code block (can be made into
a function if need be).

The main body (10k lines) has been tested without any optimization,
so, I am loathed to change optimization for the whole system and then
have to re-test.

Anyone know of an optimization pragma I can use just for this tight piece ?

I guess the other option is do-it-in-assembler, which isn't such a
bad idea now I come to think of it. The M3 is such a lovely target...

Anyway, one step at a time (just trying to think of an M3 pun, maybe
that is it :)

-Mark