[chbot] Sumo Bot and wii nunchuck

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Tue Nov 22 03:07:30 GMT 2011

Hi Cameron,

All of the code samples compile and run OK, so I would suggest that
you take the sample that is nearest to your requirements and use that.

Toolchain was codevision, which is not open source, so you might want
to migrate to the new Atmel toolchain (with built in GCC ?).

I have now given all of the of the LCD displays away so I don't think
I can offer very much more help on this front.

No idea about nunchuck.

I have copied the robotics list, someone may be able to help.

Regards, Mark