[chbot] LI Ion battery 0v

Kay edgecumbe kayedgecumbe at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 22:46:01 GMT 2011

went to a chemistry lecture recently to find out what happens and  the significant words were  "when the anions and cations in a solution combine they can form an inert substance .
so no the li fe lion cell once they are below 2.7 volts the damage is not repairable hence the sophisticated battery managements systems .
my one actually disconnects the battery from the vehicle as soon as any cell gets to 2.7 volts  even on a sudden peak spike of low volts.
so you will just have to chuck it away as it could explode
 as one of mine did when charged  (no fire just a bloody mess)