[chbot] Forth for embedded programming.

Carl Ranson carl.ranson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 00:58:30 GMT 2011

My impression is that its one of those languages that looks good at
first glance but rapidly degrades as the project goes.

Even something as simple as generating the fibonacci sequence becomes
unreadable

: fib ( n -- fib )
   0 1 rot 0 ?do  over + swap  loop drop ;

It seems that it is impossible to read the code without also considering the stack at each step.