[chbot] FPGAs again ... how to pay?

Marshland Engineering marshland at marshland.co.nz
Sun Jul 31 12:51:38 BST 2011

I get a lot of goods from eBay and China. Most times, it come straight to my door with USPS.

Last week I had SS tubes couriered here from the US. Air Freight was included in the price and the goods were close to $500 and it came straight to my door. I paid on Monday and they arrived here on Wednesday afternoon.

Use a private address is possible but check the shipping cost before you buy. I had an one free EPROM shipped from LA to here, economy shipping -UPS-  Cost $270. Ouch

I find that uninsured parcels get here quicker and without problems.

Cheers Wallace