[chbot] FPGAs again ... how to pay?

Charles Manning manningc2 at actrix.gen.nz
Thu Jul 28 02:16:50 BST 2011

On Thursday 28 July 2011 12:36:56 hamster wrote:
> Hi Charles,
>
> With the per-unit cost and number of FPGA boards being ordered there is
> fair amount of dollars (and a little bit of financial risk) involved.
>
> Do you want a sizeable deposit (or even close to full payment) in advance?
>

> Or is there a long-standing tradition for these sorts of 'bulk buy'
> arrangements on the list?
>
> Cheers

I'll put it on my credit card and either get cash or bank transfer later....
or I'll send my sons around with pliers to fetch your fillings :-).

I don't live in town, so it will be easiest for everyone if I can drop off the
units with someone on the Western side of town and people can pick them up
from there. Anyone want to play that role?

I will send out an email tomorrow confirming the list of people that want
boards. It's around 8 or so. The final order will go out on Monday.

Mike (hamster) do you want one?

-- Charles