[chbot] DIY SMD reflow soldering

Michael Pearce mike at kiwacan.co.nz
Sat Jul 23 02:16:07 BST 2011

The Toaster oven I got looks similar to this one... but purchased it as a
end of line special (50% off):
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Black-Decker-4-Slice-Toaster-Oven-White/14320974

Reflow Ovens Im looking at... the smaller one:
http://www.madelltech.com/m2-13.html
Planning a complete prototype assembly line including pick and place machine
and oven from these guys once I buy a house... no room in the apartment at
the moment.

Mike