[chbot] FPGAs again

hamster hamster at snap.net.nz
Fri Jul 22 21:23:23 BST 2011

grand!

I have enough credits in place with the family for a night out, my
Mandelbrot viewer to run as a demo, and a VDHL textbook I can lend to
anyone who wants to borrow it.

I have also recently downloaded the latest set of xilinx tools (4.2gb)
which includes both windows and Linux binaries. Strangely enough the ship
it all as a tar.ga file. They can be used without a board, and projects
just simulated.

That is quite a few ducks in a row....

Mike

http://www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive.pl?Language=English&No=593