[chbot] !!!Choc fish challenge!!!!

Charles Manning manningc2 at actrix.gen.nz
Fri Jul 22 03:31:29 BST 2011

On Friday 22 July 2011 14:24:23 Cass Jones wrote:
> Oh a pocket calculator the fx-82 I presume

Getting closer.

The FX-82 is not a single model. It is a family of models with different
capabilities and different look and feel.

What I am looking for is a gizzmo that looks identical over the last many
decades (except for different "Made In xxx" etc).

One manufacturer. One model. Looks exactly the same.

Hint3: If you have one you probably wear a tie.