[chbot] PCBs again

André Geldenhuis andre.geldenhuis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 00:02:18 BST 2011

Hey All

Been lurking for a bit and thought I would introduce myself.  I'm Andre and
I'm running the canterbury university aerospace club this year.  I've been
reading the thread about pcb etching and I've had pretty good success using
baking paper for toner transfer.   I've been using it for brass etching
rather than making pcb's but the concepts and methods are basically the
same.  I found the the blue peel plastic backing melts too easily, though
perhaps that's because the laser printer I'm using might have very high
melting point toner?  Not sure if that's a reasonable argument.   The baking
paper can take lots more heat and is very much cheaper.

Cheers
Andre